Grow your business the right way.
Webster’s cash flow solutions can make achieving your next goal that much easier. Our borrowing options are designed with your business in mind, and we’ll help you protect your current assets with a range of accounts.
Take your business to the next level.
By always working to maximize your cash on hand, you can seize new opportunities and make the kind of investments that will increase your growth over the long-term.
With a small business term loan from Webster, you can finally put your plan into action. Our flexible term loans offer competitive rates for small businesses and preferred rates for Webster business checking customers, long-term financing solutions, lump sum disbursement, and loans from $10,000 to $2,000,000.
Lines of Credit
When you open a small business line of credit at Webster, you borrow only the exact amount you need – so you’ll save both money and unnecessary commitment. A small business line of credit is the perfect solution for last minute equipment needs, cash flow issues, or costs you know upfront.
Webster’s small business line of credit offers:
- Increased working capital or cash flow
- Great rates, flexible terms, and payment options on business loans
- Convenient anytime access to funds—no long waiting period
- Lines of credit ranging from $10,000 to $2,000,000
Commercial Real Estate
Running your business is already a large task; add on your desire to expand your space or build one from the ground up and the idea becomes daunting. Webster’s team of professionals can provide custom-tailored financing solutions to help you purchase, construct, renovate, and refinance your business real estate projects.
Our commercial real estate program offers:
- Flexible construction and acquisition financing, as well as refinancing
- Competitive rates and terms, and many prepayment options
- Local decision-making and a simple process for quicker approvals
- Extensive knowledge in all property types
As a small business, commercial loans can be an option, but there are also other, more flexible loans. As a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA) and one of the largest and most active SBA lenders in New England, Webster may be able to help assist your business in obtaining a flexible SBA loan so that you can start, expand, or purchase a business; acquire short or long-term working capital; and buy equipment or real estate.
An SBA loan from Webster provides you with:
- Quick loan decision
- Experienced SBA specialists
- Flexible loans with less restrictions and requirements
Let Webster help manage your banking, so you can focus on growing your business.
Contact us today for more information or to sign up.