Seamless transactions help your business get paid faster.
The faster your customers’ payments are processed, the faster your business gets paid, and the more cash you have on hand. So it’s worthwhile to consider how your business accepts payments, and whether it’s easy for your customer.
Find the right receivables solution for you.
Webster offers a wide range of services for businesses of all sizes, from merchant services that help make credit card payments easy to solutions with advanced reporting for high-volume businesses.
A majority of customers use credit or debit cards, which makes this one form of payment you can’t afford not to accept. Webster has partnered with First Data Merchant Services (FDMS), a top provider in merchant processing, to help you capture business from more customers, and in turn, improve your own business.
Our innovative payment solutions include:
- Credit card acceptance, including next-day access to payments from Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB
- Debit card payments, both PIN-secured and signature-based, for easy, secure and virtually guaranteed payment
- POS solutions for over-the-internet sales, using our advanced software solutions and equipment
- Online reporting for access to important account information, transaction history and reports
In an age where fewer customers write checks, it’s important to offer the convenient online payment solution. Webster Payment-Link® lets your customers make easy online payments with credit cards, debit cards, and Automated Clearinghouse (ACH). It’s a secure online payment solution that processes payments faster, increases your cash flow, and reduces paperwork and check collection.
Webster Payment-Link® offers
- Maximum online security for card and ACH transactions
- Email payment confirmations to your customers
- Pre-loaded bill data and recurring transaction option
- Daily reports for automatic accounts receivable updates
- Real-time credit card authorizations or declines
- Real-time pending transaction report for cash flow forecasting
- Convenient credit card refunds
Don’t miss a day of payments and let your business go unpaid. Webster’s Wholesale and Retail Lockbox Processing collects and processes payments on the day they’re received, removing the time-consuming burden of bookkeeping.
The Lockbox is simple: Your customers drop off their payment at a regional post office box. Webster picks them up that day, then copies, endorses, and deposits the items the same day. We re-associate the payments with any additional remittance information – along with customer data reports – and deliver them to you online via Webster Web-Link®, a CD, or FTP.
Webster’s Lockbox Processing offers:
- The convenience of automatic deposits
- Custom analytics for more effective accounting
- Timely reporting, for automatic receivables bookkeeping
- Easy access to deposit documents for fast accounting research
Let Webster help manage your banking, so you can focus on growing your business.
Contact us today for more information or to sign up.