Commercial + Government Banking Careers
We are trusted advisors because we exemplify these qualities: deep industry + product knowledge, a spirit of collaboration, and excellent customer service.
Webster Bank’s Government Banking team sells the totality of Webster services to public entities within Webster’s footprint by working closely with all of our Webster business partners such as Cash Management and Treasury. Government Banking relationship managers are trusted advisors who possess deep knowledge of the regulatory and operating environment in which our clients function.
Webster’s Commercial Banking group takes a direct relationship approach to deliver a full array of financial services; including lending, deposit and cash management services. We serve a diversified group of privately held New England companies with revenues greater than $10 million and have approximately $4.5 billion in loans.
Webster's Commercial Banking team consists of these divisions.
- The Commercial Real Estate division provides variable-rate and fixed-rate financing alternatives for the purposes of acquiring, developing, constructing or refinancing commercial real estate where the property is the primary collateral security for the loan, and the income generated from the property is the primary repayment source.
- Webster Business Credit Corporation (WBCC) is Webster Bank’s asset-based lending subsidiary with headquarters in New York City and five regional offices in the United States. Asset-based loans are generally secured by accounts receivable and inventories of the borrower, and in some cases also include additional collateral such as property and equipment.
- Center Capital Corporation (CCC), a subsidiary of Webster Bank, is an equipment financing company based in Farmington, CT. We do business through a dedicated network of sales executives grouped by customer type or equipment-specific business lines.
- Webster Financial Advisors (WFA) a division of Webster Bank, provides investment management, private banking and trust services to affluent individuals and their families, businesses and not-for-profit organizations. At the end of 2009, WFA had $1.7 billion under management and administration.
- Webster Investment Services (WIS) offers investment brokerage and management with convenient delivery through the network of Retail Branches to new and existing Webster customers. Webster Financial Consultants are fully licensed professionals who offer comprehensive advice and solutions for retirement planning, education planning, legacy planning and overall wealth accumulation. Products and services provided include mutual funds, separate accounts, investment advisory, annuities, stocks, bonds, life insurance and long term care insurance.
Webster's Commitment to EEO / Affirmative Action
Webster Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries ("Webster") are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Locate An ATM/Branch