Health Savings Accounts
An affordable health benefit for your employees.
- Fast Facts
- Reduce your healthcare expenses
- Maximize tax savings
- Turn-key solutions
HSA Bank® is a division of Webster Bank and a national leader of Health Savings Account (HSA) administration. We offer an innovative HSA solution that works in conjunction with a High-Deductible Health Plan.
Your employees will have more control over their healthcare costs, lower premiums, and unique tax benefits. Their annual contributions reduce their taxable income and their funds are portable if their employment changes. With over 10 years of experience managing more than 20,000 employer relationships and over 450,000 HSAs, we can deliver service and savings that you can count on.
Health Savings Accounts Offer
- Reduced health plan premiums. Premiums for HSA-compatible health plans are generally lower than traditional healthcare plans.
- Help employees stay healthier and become smarter healthcare consumers. Employees with HSAs tend to be more aware of healthcare costs and more actively involved in their healthcare decisions.
- Lower your taxes. When you contribute to your employees’ HSAs, that amount is excluded from your FICA, Unemployment and Workers Compensation taxes.
The more employees that enroll, the greater the savings will be. So it’s important to make this benefit choice as attractive as possible
Keep in Mind
- We collaborate with your insurance/benefit professional to build an HSA program that best meets your needs
- An exclusive HSA Call Center so you and your employees will always speak with an HSA expert
- Easy online employer administration tools let you manage enrollment and contributions seamlessly
- Free employee education materials and support for enrollment meetings and benefit fairs
DisclaimerHSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. Webster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch