Health Savings Account
Webster offers a smart way to share healthcare costs that benefits your employees—and your bottom line.
- Fast Facts
- HSAs offer tax benefits
- Can reduce healthcare costs
- Retirement savings possible
With healthcare costs rising, offering quality—and affordable—health coverage to employees is getting tougher each year. At Webster, we offer a smart solution to help lower the expenses: Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
How HSAs Work
First off, you’ll need an HSA-compatible health plan. These typically have a higher deductible, which most likely means a lower plan premium for you.
Then, with an HSA, you and your employees can build tax-exempt savings to cover eligible expenses, like the deductible and out-of-pocket costs, that aren’t covered by the health plan.
And since HSA balances are rolled over year after year, HSAs offer another great retirement savings option with tax benefits for employees.
Our Health Savings Accounts Offer You
- A way to share healthcare costs with employees that benefit everyone
- Substantial savings through lower premiums and tax advantages
- Convenient account set-up and management through our Employer Administration site
- Flexibility in designing your customized HSA program
- Dedicated support and expertise to help you reach your goals
Webster provides HSAs through our HSA Bank Division, a national leader in Health Savings Account. All funds are FDIC-insured through Webster Bank.
Learn more at the HSA Bank website, or contact Webster’s dedicated HSA Customer Service team at 1-877-227-5420, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m., EST.