Eurodollar Time Deposits
Take advantage of some of the most competitive interest rates offered by Webster’s Treasury Sales Group.*
- Fast Facts
- Exist in U.S. dollar denominations
- Require $100K minimum deposit
- Offer competitive interest rates
Webster’s Eurodollar Time Deposits are U.S. dollar denominated deposits issued by our Grand Cayman branch. Since Eurodollar deposits don’t have FDIC insurance, they aren’t risk-free, but they can offer an alternate investment with a competitive yield for your company’s short-term needs.
Our Eurodollar Time Deposits Offer
- The highest interest rate of all our investment alternatives, paid at maturity
- Term deposits as long as one year
Keep in Mind
- Eurodollar Time Deposits are not FDIC insured – they’re an unconditional obligation of Webster Bank
- The minimum investment is $100,000
- Eurodollar Time Deposits must link to a Webster Deposit Account
For more details on Eurodollar Time Deposits, please call us at 1-888-578-2323, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eurodollar Time Deposits are an unconditional obligation of Webster Bank, but carry no FDIC insurance.
* Not available to municipalities.
- Cash Management Sales & Service
- Email Cash Management Sales & Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch