Jumbo Certificates of Deposit
For large investments, a Jumbo CD from Webster can boost the earning power of your liquid assets.
- Fast Facts
- Offer flexible maturity dates
- Require $100K minimum deposit
- Eligible for FDIC insurance
Webster’s Jumbo Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are negotiable time deposits that pay fixed rates of interest for fixed periods of time. These short-term investments are issued at face value in any increment above $100,000, and are a great way to guarantee a certain yield.
Our Jumbo CDs Offer
- Simple interest calculated on an actual-over-360-day basis paid at maturity, or semi-annually when original maturity is greater than one year
- Choose your maturity date—any business day over the minimum 7 day requirement
- FDIC insurance up to the legal maximum
Keep in Mind
- Jumbo CDs must link to a Webster deposit account
- Minimum deposit is $100K
- Minimum term is 7 days
For more details on Jumbo CDs, please call us at 1-888-578-2323, or email email@example.com.
Jumbo CDs are eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insurance up to the maximum amount under the law.
- Cash Management Sales & Service
- Email Cash Management Sales & Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch