A fully collateralized investment, a Webster “repo” can be a good alternative for deposits not covered by FDIC insurance.
- Fast Facts
- Good for short-term investing
- Offer fixed rates of return
- Employ gov’t-backed securities
A Webster Repurchase Agreement, or repo, is an easy way to make the most of your liquid assets. It allows you to combine the safety of investing in government or government agency securities with the flexibility of matching maturities to your cash flow needs.
Our Repurchase Agreements Offer
- Investment collateral of U.S. government or agency securities
- Daily market value equal to or greater than the dollar amount invested
- Simple interest at maturity, calculated on an actual-over-360-day basis
- Flexible maturity dates
- A fixed rate of return
- No service charges
Keep in Mind
- Repurchase Agreements are not bank deposits and do not qualify for FDIC insurance
- Repurchase Agreements must link to a Webster Deposit Account
- Minimum investment is $50K
For more details on Repurchase Agreements, please call 1-888-578-2323, or email email@example.com.
Repurchase Agreements are not deposits of Webster Bank, nor are they eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insurance.
- Cash Management Sales & Service
- Email Cash Management Sales & Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch