U.S. Treasury + Government Agency Securities
Webster brings the power of the U.S. Treasury to your business portfolio through flexible, low-risk securities.
- Fast Facts
- Backed or sponsored by U.S. Gov’t
- Offer a range of maturities
- $100K minimum investment
Treasury Securities and Agency Securities are minimum credit risk investment products that are backed or sponsored by the U.S. Government. At Webster, we offer your company a variety of these bills, notes, and bonds—great for your short-term or long-term investment needs.
Treasury Bills Offer
- Secure investments backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government
- Maturity terms of 4 weeks, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year available at auction
- Maturities from 1 week to 1 year available for purchase in the secondary market
- Guaranteed returns when held to maturity
Treasury Notes and Bonds Offer
- Investments also backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government
- Semi-annual interest payments
- Face value at maturity
- Maturities of 2 to 10 years for Notes; 10 years or more for Bonds
About Agency Securities
In addition to the U.S. Treasury, federal agencies also issue short- and medium-term investment products. While they’re not direct obligations of the United States, they typically offer government guarantees or sponsorship, and often a higher return than Treasuries of comparable maturity.
Agency Discount Notes
Like Treasury Bills, Agency Discount Notes are issued at a discount and mature to par value in short-term intervals.
Agency Medium-Term Notes
These are comparable to Treasury Notes, as they’re offered with a stated coupon for a fixed period of time and pay interest semi-annually.
Issuing Federal Agencies include
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA)
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC)
Federal Farm Credit Bureau (FFCB)
Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB)
Keep in Mind
- Principal is subject to risk when sold prior to maturity
- Transactions incur a fee
- Both Treasury and Agency Securities are not bank deposits, and do not qualify for FDIC insurance.
- The minimum investment through Treasury Sales is $100K
- These investments must link with a Webster Deposit Account
For more details on U.S. Treasury + Government Agency Securities, please call us at 1-888-578-2323, or email email@example.com.
Treasury Bills, Notes and Bonds are not bank deposits and do not qualify for FDIC insurance.
- Cash Management Sales & Service
- Email Cash Management Sales & Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch