- Fast Facts
- Provides the ability to enhance your treasury operations.
- Enables you to retrieve account balances and daily activity.
Webster Web-Link® will provide you with the ability to enhance your treasury operations. It is an online reporting and transaction initiation system that is designed to allow customers to retrieve, review, and analyze information about their accounts. Our business customers can log on to the Internet anywhere at any time to access information on their accounts in a secure environment. The information provided is online, real time.
- The Account Information feature enables you to retrieve account balances and daily activity including images of checks and deposits in a format similar to that of your monthly bank statement.
- The ACH feature enables our customers to originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions to disburse and collect funds.
- The Funds Transfer feature allows customers to initiate repetitive and non-repetitive wire transfers.
- The Controlled Disbursement Reporting feature provides same-day monitoring of checks to be presented for payment against your account.
- The Stop Payments feature provides the ability to initiate, modify or delete stop payments.
- The Web-Link® Manager feature allows each user the ability to choose his or her own password as well as to change account titles as they appear on Web-Link®.
Choose Webster Web-Link® to monitor your daily cash position with accurate and timely information. Webster Web-Link® will provide you with the ability to enhance your treasury operations in a secured and controlled environment.