Compare our Checking Accounts
|Everyday Checking Accounts to Meet Your Needs|
|Opportunity Checking||Webster Student Checking||Webster eChecking||Webster Value Checking||WebsterOne Relationship® Checking||Premier Checking|
|Overview||Essential banking services||Student-friendly account||Electronic banking||Ideal for daily money management||Includes higher earnings on a WebsterOne Savings account||Our best services, features and rates|
|Features||-No per check charge|
-Free return of check images
|-Waiver of your first 4 Webster fees per statement cycle when you use another bank's ATM6|
-1 rebate of other banks' ATM fees per statement cycle6
-1 insufficient available funds fee is automatically refunded per academic year7
This account will be available to our college student customers for five years after switching to this product or opening a new account. After that, it will convert to eChecking.
|- No Webster fee when using another bank's ATM1|
-Access to WebsterOne Savings account and higher CD rates
-Free custom style checks including travelers checks
|- Rebates of other banks' ATM fees2|
-Free Premier Visa® Debit Card
-Access to Premier Savings account with great rates
-No Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee
-No Return Item Fee
-No Stop Payment Fee for checks, money orders or ACH
-Free incoming wire transfers
-Free Notary Service
-Free checks including custom style, official checks, teller checks, and travelers checks
|Minimum Balance to Open||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00||$500.00|
ments to Waive Fees
|N/A||Valid college student ID, enrollment in statement eDelivery and balance alerts5|
Must be met within 60 days or will convert to Webster eChecking.
|1 Direct Deposit3 of at least $500 and 5 or fewer paper checks|
Account holder is age 22 or younger
|Monthly average balance or $1,000|
At least 10 debit card transactions
Account holder is age 65 or older with Direct Deposit3
|Combined monthly average balance of $4,000 in checking, money market and savings|
Combined monthly average balance of $20,000 adding CD, home equity and installment loan balances as of the end of your statement period
|Combined monthly average balance of $10,000 in checking, money market and savings|
Combined monthly average balance of $50,000 at end of statement period (inc.CD, home equity and installment loan balances)
|Monthly Service Fee||$16.95 (or $11.95 with Direct Deposit3)||Free||$5.00||$11.95 ($10.95 with statement eDelivery)||$16.95 (or $14.95 with Direct Deposit3)||$21.95|
|Additional Account Option Available||UCONN® Huskies™ debit card and checks available upon request||Monthly service fee waived when linked to a Webster Business Value account - learn more today||Monthly service fee waived when linked to Webster Complete Business Checking account - learn more today||Monthly service if you open a Webster Business Value Checking account - learn more today|
|With Interest Option||✓||✓|
Keep in mind1 Webster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. Other banks' fees will apply. Product features are subject to change at any time
2 Webster will not charge any fees for using non-Webster ATMs. If you are charged a fee by another bank for using its ATM, we will rebate the fee. Product features are subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
3 A direct Deposit is any electronic deposit from a third party, such as recurring payroll, Social Security or other income
4. Mobile Banking You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your mobile device.
5. Balance Alert Notifications To enroll in Account Alerts, sign in to your account at WebsterOnline.com and go to Alerts and Preferences. Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your mobile device.
6. Per statement cycle, Webster will not charge for up to 4 ATM fees associated with using non-Webster ATMs. If you are charged a fee by another bank for using its ATM, we will rebate 1 fee per statement cycle. Product features are subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
7. 1 insufficient available funds fee per academic year (September – August) will be rebated.
8. Shipping and handling fees apply.