Webster Value Checking
Value and convenience with superior service.
- Fast Facts
- Free Webster Visa® Debit Card for easy access to your money anytime
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- With an extensive network of branches and ATMs
With features like online and mobile banking, Webster Value Checking lets you manage your money when, where and how you want to! And whether it's in person, online or by phone, you can depend on receiving superior service from a Type W Personality!
Checking that is a real value.
- Free access to in-person customer service with an extensive network of branches and ATMs
- Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Statement eDelivery
- Free mobile banking1
- Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity2
- Free Webster Visa® debit card
- Special loan discounts available on home equity loans and lines, mortgages and personal loans, with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from your Webster Bank personal checking account.
- Monthly service charge waived for customers who are 65 or older and have Direct Deposit3
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to a Webster Business Value account. Learn more today!
Keep in mind
Webster Value Checking
1 You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking.Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone
Deposits at FDIC-insured institutions are now insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.
2 Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer.
3 $11.95 monthly service charge, or $10.95 with statement eDelivery enrollment. Minimum opening deposit of $50 is required. Monthly service charge will be waived if 10 or more Webster debit card purchases using your signature or by entering your Personal Identification Number (PIN) are posted to your account during the statement period. Statement period is the date when your checking account statement begins and ends. ATM Withdrawals and Cash Advances do not qualify. Monthly service charge can also be waived by maintaining a monthly average balance of at least $1,000. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. Webster will waive the monthly maintenance fee on the Webster Value Checking account if you are age 65 or older and have at least one direct deposit to your account during the statement cycle. See a banker for details.
Special Loan Discounts – Automatic Loan Payment Offer
Customers with any personal Webster Checking Account are eligible to receive an automatic payment rate discount on Home Equity Loans and Lines, Mortgages and Personal Loans. To receive the rate discount, an automatic payment deduction (ACH) is required from your Webster Bank personal checking account. If the ACH is terminated for any reason, your rate will increase by the amount of the discount given initially. This discount does not apply to certain product types including Reverse Mortgages and Government Assisted Mortgages. All loans are subject to the credit approval process. Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Webster or its affiliates. See a banker for details.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch