Take care of your tax responsibilities upfront and take comfort in tax-free money at retirement with a Roth IRA at Webster.
- Fast Facts
- Enjoy tax-free withdrawals*
- No minimum distributions
- Make contributions at any age
You work hard for your money and want to ensure it lasts well into your future. To help build your nest egg for tomorrow, a Roth IRA at Webster lets you put away after-tax income, grow earnings tax-free, and enjoy tax-free income to fund the retirement you’ve earned.
Is a Roth IRA Right for You?
If you’re employed, plan on earning income after age 70, and want a way to supplement your 401(k) or other retirement savings, you may want to consider a Roth IRA retirement plan if you:
- Believe your income during retirement may be high
- Don’t know how or when you may need to use your savings
- Would like to continue contributing after age 70 ½
- Aren’t eligible for a current tax deduction with a 401(k) or other retirement plan
Roth IRAs Can Offer You
- Sense of confidence knowing your withdrawals are tax-free after age 59½
- The potential to earn even more with accrued compound interest
- No mandatory minimum distributions
- The freedom to withdraw your principal at anytime
- Ability to convert from a Traditional IRA
- Withdrawals of up to $10,000 in earnings without penalty to buy your first home
Keep in Mind
- Consult tax advisor/professional regarding your specific situation
- There are no current tax deductions available
- Eligibility phases out for individuals who exceed the income limits
- For penalty-free withdrawals of earnings, account must be open for at least 5 years and account holder must be at least 59½ at time of withdrawal
Need personalized investment advice? Have a Financial Consultant contact you.
To learn more about our Roth IRAs, please call us at 1-888-493-2783, option 4 or visit a Webster branch near you.
Securities and Insurance Products:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Bank Deposit||Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency|
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Webster Bank, N.A. and Webster Investments are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: NY, CT, MA & RI.
The Webster Symbol and Webster Investments are registered trademarks of Webster Bank, N.A. registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.