Homeowner Assistance Program
Webster can help you manage financial pressures and get your mortgage payments back on track.
In the height of the Great Depression, Harold Webster Smith founded Webster with the goal of helping people in the local community buy and build homes.
Today, Webster stays true to its heritage with our Homeowner Assistance Program, which helps people manage the risk of losing their homes to foreclosure.
Our Homeowner Assistance Program Offers You
- Personalized loan counseling
- Affordable and sustainable payment plans for qualified borrowers
- Outreach to eligible borrowers looking to stay current on their mortgages
- Temporary 90-day foreclosure suspension for those who qualify
To get started please submit the following documents
- A hardship letter explaining why you are unable to make your payments
- Copies of two most recent pay stubs
- Copies of last two years of W2s
- A financial disclosure statement
Send documents to Webster Bank, N.A. Loan Counselors, 609 West Johnson Ave. CH450, Cheshire, CT 06410; fax to 1-203-294-8369 or email to LossMitigation@WebsterBank.com.
To learn more about Webster’s Homeowner Assistance Program, please call us at 1-800-270-5400, and read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information
If you are currently behind on your mortgage payment and need help, please call us at 1-800-270-5300, or visit a Webster branch near you.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch