Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Need a mortgage over $417,000? At Webster, we can help make it happen.
- Fast Facts
- For borrowers of $417,000 or more
- Fast, simple approval process
- Choose a fixed or adjustable rate
Keep in mindThe following information applies to the Mortgage Products featured above:
- Featured Rates include 0.125% off the rate with an automatic payment deduction (ACH) from a Webster Bank Personal Checking account, for loan amounts up to $1,000,000. There are no ACH discounts for loan amounts over $1,000,000. If the ACH is terminated for any reason, your rate will increase by the amount of the discount given initially. This discount does not apply to Government Assisted Mortgages. ACH offer is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The payment amount shown includes principal and interest. Your actual payment will be higher if escrow payments for property taxes and/or insurance are made in addition to the regularly scheduled loan payment.
- Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) up to 80% for certain mortgage products, property types and loan amounts.
- Mortgages are available in CT, MA, NY & RI.
- Rate assumes purchase of a primary residence, single family property.
- Actual rates may vary based on credit qualifications, loan amount, CLTV, term and geography. Rates are subject to change on a daily basis.
- All loans are subject to the normal credit approval process.
- APR assumes 20% down payment for a single family property and a Loan Origination fee of $850 for loan amounts to $417,000 and $950 for loan amounts over $417,000. APR also includes 0% - 2.0% (points) of the loan amount depending on which rate option is selected.
- Adjustable Rate mortgage products interest rates based on the average of the London Interbank Offered Rates (LIBOR) for one year dollar deposit is as published in The Wall Street Journal.