With loan amounts up to $25,000 and fixed monthly payments, there’s a lot you can do with this loan.
- Fast Facts
- Get approved for large or small purchases
- Make fixed monthly installment payments
- Choose an automatic payment option
If you have a purchase you’ve been holding off on making because of a lack of funds, Webster’s Personal Loan is the answer you’re looking for.
A Webster Personal Loan makes repayment easy for you. Relax and feel secure with fixed interest rates that insure your monthly payments don’t take you by surprise. Make payments that fit your monthly schedule with installment payments suited to your individual needs.
Our highly competitive personal loan rates:
Rates as low as 8.49% APR1
Call Today 877-867-0123
Webster Personal Loan Features
- A Fixed Interest Rate for Predictable Monthly Payments
- Automatic Payment options through your Webster Checking account (with a 0.25% rate discount)
- Credit loan amounts up to $25,0002
Popular uses for Personal Loans:
All loans are subject to credit approval
1. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 8.49% does not represent a guaranteed rate on a Webster Personal Loan. As of 1/31/13, rates on a $20,000-$25,000 loan amount ranged from 8.49%–8.99% APR, with a credit score greater than 760, 5-year term and Automatic payment (ACH) from a Webster Personal Checking account. If the ACH is terminated at any time, the rate will increase by 0.25% APR
2. A 5-year loan for $20,000 at a rate of 8.49% APR would result in a monthly payment of $410.23. A 5-year loan for $20,000 at a rate of 8.99% APR would result in a monthly payment of $415.07.Other rates (8.49%–22.24%) are offered for different loan amount/credit score combinations. Minimum loan amount $3,000. Maximum loan amount $25,000. Minimum credit score required is 660. Certain restrictions apply. Offer and terms are subject to change. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are subject to change on a daily basis, however, you can call 877-867-0123 or visit your local branch to get the most current rates.
|Already have a loan application started?|
Complete your loan application.
- Customer Service
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch