Timely notifications to help you stay on top of your account activity and have more peace of mind.
- Fast Facts
- By email or SMS/text
- Low and high balance alerts
- Payment delivery alerts
Automatic Alerts are delivered by email when certain activities occur on your accounts.
Optional alerts include low and high balance alerts delivered by email or SMS/text message to your mobile device and online payments alerts delivered by email . View a quick demo
Low and High Balance Alerts
- Available for your checking and savings accounts
- Can be sent via SMS/text on your mobile device or via email. Message and data rates may apply.
- Triggered when the available balance in your account reaches the low and/or high amounts that you establish
- Establish low balance alerts to inform you when your account may be unexpectedly short on cash and to help avoid overdrafts. And remember, you can always link your savings or money market account to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts and protect your credit
- Establish high balance alerts to inform you when your account reaches the excess balance or the savings goal that you set
- You have the flexibility to temporarily suspend or resume your alerts at any time
Online Payment Alerts
- Notify you in advance when Online Payments will be delivered and to allow time to check your balance
Keep in mind
Our app supports Android 2.2+, iPhone iOS 4.3.5+, BlackBerry OS 6.0+. Mobile Deposits available for Android and iPhone only.
Mobile Deposit Limits You may deposit up to five (5) checks in one (1) business day, up to a total of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) in one business day. Over a ten (10) business day period, you may deposit up to ten (10) checks, up to a total of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00). To learn more about Mobile Deposit, see the Webster Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions.
Subject to eligibility requirements. Not available with Opportunity Checking.
You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your mobile device.
Balance Alert Notifications To enroll in Account Alerts, sign in to your account at WebsterOnline.com and go to Customer Service - Alerts - View Balance Alerts. Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your mobile device.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Webster Bank is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.