Webster’s CDs provide guaranteed fixed rates and the greater peace of mind you deserve
- Fast Facts
- Higher interest rates
- Rates guaranteed for term
- Only $1000 to open
Consider a 3, 4 or 5 year Webster CD.
With Webster's Certificates of Deposit (CDs), you’ll lock in a great, fixed rate on your savings for the term of your account. Choose from a variety of terms, and enjoy the financial security of guaranteed growth, as well as FDIC protection you can count on.
Why a long-term CD at Webster?
- Long-term CD rates are better than short-term CD rates.
- A mix of long and short term choices can provide the best combination of return and ready access, ask us how.
- CDs can be an important part of your retirement mix. At Webster, most of our CDs can be available as an IRA. Stop by a local branch for more information.
Webster CDs Offer You
- The security of a guaranteed rate for a fixed term
- Varying terms to meet your savings goals
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Automatic monthly interest payments available
- 10-day grace period at maturity
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC insurance
- Open your CD with a $1,000 minimum deposit today.
Keep in Mind
- Early Withdrawal. If any portion of the principal balance is withdrawn from your CD prior to the maturity date, an early withdrawal penalty will be imposed as permitted by law.
- If the term of your CD is one year or less, the penalty will be equal to 1% of the amount withdrawn plus $25.
- If the term of your CD is greater than one year, the penalty will be equal to 3% on the amount withdrawn plus $25.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch