We’re rewarding our Premier Banking customers with our highest, Premier rates.
- Fast Facts
- Our highest-yield savings account
- Combines with Premier Checking
- Bigger balances earn better rates
At Webster, we take your banking personally. That’s why we reward valued Premier Savings customers with our highest rates, making sure you earn even more when you save more.
Open an FDIC-insured Premier Savings account with just $5.
Premier Savings Offers You
- Our highest savings rates
- Better interest rates with bigger balances
- A dedicated Customer Service line just for Premier customers
- No monthly service charges, no minimum balance
- Convenient Online Banking
- Ability to link to checking or external accounts
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC insurance
Keep in Mind
- There’s no monthly service fee, but account is only offered with Premier Checking— See Premier eligibility details here
- You’ll get a combined statement—eDelivery is available for faster, easier viewing
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
See How Much More You Can Earn With Premier Savings
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers and electronic payments from a savings account to a maximum of six (6) per calendar month from the following categories: preauthorized transfers, including overdraft protection; telephone transfers; and electronic transactions, including WebsterOnline transactions, Checks, Check Card payments to third parties, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions and wire transfers. A per item fee will be deducted from your account if you exceed this limit.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch