Webster Value Savings
This basic savings account helps you keep more of the money you work hard to save.
- Fast Facts
- An easy-to-use, essential savings account
- Convenient ways to avoid fees
- Opportunity to increase interest rate
Webster understands your need for a basic savings account that makes it easy for you to start your savings. That’s why we offer Webster Value Savings*, a convenient account that’s easy to maintain and provides you with the opportunity to increase your interest rate. It’s the perfect complement to your Webster Value Checking account.
Webster Value Savings Offers You
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC insurance
- The option to increase the interest rate when you start an automatic savings program and use combined statements or e-delivery of statements
- Free ATM card for easy access to your money
- Free Online Banking, 24/7 Telephone Banking, mobile banking and account alerts
- Easy-to-balance, convenient monthly statements
- Plus, it’s easy to be free! Webster will waive your Monthly Service Charge if you:
- Maintain a $300 Daily Minimum Balance, or
- Maintain a Webster Checking Account with the same primary owner, or
- Are under the age of 21 or you’re 65 or better
Keep in Mind
- Only $5.00 to open
- Better interest rate is available when you have a combined statement and a monthly automatic transfer from your Webster checking account of $25 or more, or if you have eDelivery of your savings statement and a monthly automatic transfer from your Webster checking account of $25 or more
- Combined statement is sent—eDelivery is available for faster, more convenient viewing
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
*Miscellaneous fees may apply.
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers and electronic payments from a savings account to a maximum of six (6) per calendar month from the following categories: preauthorized transfers, including overdraft protection; telephone transfers; and electronic transactions, including WebsterOnline transactions, Checks, Check Card payments to third parties, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions and wire transfers. A per item fee will be deducted from your account if you exceed this limit.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch