At Webster, we’re helping our WebsterOne customers save more—and earn more.
- Fast Facts
- A relationship savings account
- Offered with WebsterOne Checking
- More you save, more you earn
Designed especially for WebsterOne Relationship Checking customers, our WebsterOne Savings account rewards you with higher interest rates as your balance grows. So the more you save with us, the more you’ll earn.
And with the added reassurance of FDIC protection, you just can’t lose with this savings account. Open WebsterOne Savings for just $5.
WebsterOne Savings Offers You
- Some of the best savings account rewards - better rates with bigger balances
- Easy access to your money with unlimited in-branch withdrawals
- Convenient Online Banking
- Ability to link to checking
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC insurance
Keep in Mind
- There’s no monthly service fee, but account is only offered with WebsterOne Relationship Checking—See WebsterOne eligibility details here
- You’ll get a combined statement—eDelivery is available for faster, easier viewing
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers and electronic payments from a savings account to a maximum of six (6) per calendar month from the following categories: preauthorized transfers, including overdraft protection; telephone transfers; and electronic transactions, including WebsterOnline transactions, Checks, Check Card payments to third parties, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions and wire transfers. A per item fee will be deducted from your account if you exceed this limit.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch