Escrow Account Reporting
Simplify your accounting and tax reporting by linking your client escrow accounts to a single ‘master’ account.
- Fast Facts
- Provides consolidated statement
- Makes it easy to stay organized
- Offers custom reporting
Designed for law firms, real estate companies, property managers, title companies, municipalities and any other business that manages escrow funds, Webster’s Escrow Account Reporting makes it easy to manage multiple client accounts and improve bookkeeping.
Webster’s Escrow Account Reporting Offers You
- One consolidated statement for all of your client sub-accounts, in summary or detail format
- Ability to monitor and transfer client funds online through Webster Web-Link®
- Simplified tax reporting—Webster can mail 1099 statements directly to client account beneficiaries
- Convenient 1099 interest summary reporting for your own firm
To learn more about Escrow Account Reporting or our other Cash Management services, please call us at 1-888-932-2256 or email email@example.com.
Want to explore more? Experience Our Cash Management Services.