Commercial Checking for Small Business with Interest
For small businesses with large volume, Webster accounts for your needs, too.
- Fast Facts
- Business account for big balances
- Ideal for balances of $25,000+
- Cash management services available
- Interest paid on excess balances
If you've got a business with money coming in and out on a daily basis, you'll need a checking account that can keep up. At Webster, we created Commercial Checking for Small Business with Interest** for companies with a larger number of transactions and higher balances of $25,000 or more.
With this small business checking account, you'll receive a competitive earnings credit to help offset your activity charges, and possibly your entire monthly fee.
Our Commercial Checking Offers You
- Access to time and cost-saving cash management tools
- Convenient Online Banking, Bill Pay + Tax Payments
- Free Webster Visa® Business Check Card
- Interest on your excess balance
- $50 off first order of Harland brand business checks
- Statement eDelivery of your monthly statement for quick and easy paperless viewing
- Ability to easily pay employees through Direct Deposit with our affordable Payroll Services*
Keep in Mind
- A $17** monthly service charge applies, but can be offset partially or entirely by your earnings credit***
- Transaction charges include: 85¢ per deposit ticket, 16¢ per check deposit, 20¢ per check paid
- Offer good on business accounts only
- Bank rules and regulations apply
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
Switching to Webster is Easy. Use our Switch Kit
*Payroll services are offered through an agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and Complete Payroll Solutions, LLC (CPS).
**$17.00 monthly service charge. Minimum opening deposit of $500 is required. Fee may be offset through earnings credit. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. Rates and fees may vary by state and region. To find the current APY (Annual Percentage Yield) for Commercial Checking for Small Business with Interest, please click here.
***An "earnings credit" may offset certain basic monthly activity fees. If the earnings credit is less than the basic monthly activity fees, you will be assessed a service charge for the difference. If the earnings credit is greater than or equal to the basic monthly activity fees, no service charge will be assessed and the excess deposit balance will earn interest. Total monthly service charges will appear as "Analysis Service Fee" on your monthly statement. The earnings credit rate will be set by us monthly based on market conditions. The earnings credit amount is based on the average collected balance (which may include a reserve requirement).
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch