Created specifically for real estate brokers, Webster’s interest-bearing IOREBTA account supports more than just checking needs.
- Fast Facts
- Checking account for realtors
- Earn interest for good cause
- No monthly service fee
With Webster’s IOREBTA (Interest on Real Estate Bankers Trust Accounts) Checking for real estate brokers and agencies, you have a convenient account to hold clients’ funds that also earns interest for the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA). There, the money is used to give down payment support to people who qualify.
And since Webster automatically sends your account’s earnings to the CHFA, you’ll benefit from less paperwork and more time for your business.
Our IOREBTA Business Checking Account Offers You
- An easy way to support a worthy cause
- Competitive interest rates
- Convenient Online Banking and Bill Pay
- $50 off first order of Harland brand business checks
Keep in Mind
- There’s no monthly service charge, but miscellaneous fees may apply
- Offer good on business accounts only
- Bank rules and regulations apply
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
For more information on our IOREBTA Account, please call us at 1-877-366-9898.