Webster Business Value Checking
Includes the services every business owner needs
- Fast Facts
- Our low cost, high value small business account
- 100 free monthly transactions
- Free and convenient Online Banking with Bill Pay and Tax Payments
Webster Business Value Checking is a low-cost account that provides the essential services and features every business owner needs. In addition to the many free or cost-saving features, your Webster team of business banking experts will work hard to deliver a superior banking experience to complement your everyday money management.
- Your choice of one additional Webster Business Value Checking or personal Webster Value Checking account with monthly service charge waived
- 100 free transactions per month
- No charge for cash deposits totaling less than $1,000 per business day
- Free Webster Visa® Business Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Free Bill Pay and Tax Payments
- Free mobile banking1
- New! Balance alerts to easily stay on top of your account activity2
- Ability to see both your business and personal account information together online if you’re a sole proprietor
- Statement eDelivery for easy, paperless viewing of your monthly statements online
- Check images returned to you each month
- Payroll Services3 available so you can pay your employees via Direct Deposit
- Discount of $50 on first order of Harland brand business checks
- No monthly service charge for not-for-profit organizations
Make your account free by maintaining:
$2,500 monthly average balance4 or be the primary owner of a Personal Premier Checking account.
Otherwise pay a low monthly service charge of $11.95.
Apply for Webster Business Remote Deposit for only $45 per month
This terrific new service lets you deposit checks directly from your office anytime – speed up receivables and bank on your schedule! Plus, there are no deposit or per item charges to worry about. (Subject to approval.)
Ask your Webster business banker about Webster Business Remote Deposit!
Keep in Mind
Webster Business Value Checking
1 You must be enrolled in Webster Online Services to use Webster Mobile Banking. Check with your mobile services provider for any charges that may apply for data usage on your phone.
2 Balance alert notifications will not be sent between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am EST. There are no fees assessed by Webster for this service, although your wireless provider or Internet Service Provider may charge a fee for receipt of messages to your mobile device or computer.
3 Webster’s Payroll Services are offered through a marketing agreement with Complete Payroll Solutions (CPS).
4 $11.95 monthly service charge. Minimum opening deposit of $500 is required. Monthly service charge can be waived by maintaining a monthly average balance of at least $2,500. Receive 100 free transactions that include checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets, ACH debits and credits, bill or tax payments through Webster on-line, ATM deposits / withdrawals and Debit Card purchases - using signature or PIN. There is a fee of $0.50 per transaction in excess of 100. Other miscellaneous fees may apply. Webster will waive the monthly maintenance fee on either a Webster Business Value Checking account or a personal Webster Value Checking account when you open and maintain a Webster Business Value checking account. If you choose the additional Webster Business Value account, all charges for excess transactions and excess daily cash deposits will apply. If the Webster Business Value Checking account associated with the account is closed for any reason, the normal monthly service charges will apply. Offer is subject to change at any time. See a banker for details.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch