Pre-Export Working Capital
With Webster’s help, secure the financial overhead to expand your business overseas.
- Fast Facts
- Offers short-term line of credit
- Provides advantageous rates
- Helps finance export sales
When you’re ready to grow your business overseas, but not as prepared to grow your company costs—Webster can help.
From increasing inventory to additional manufacturing costs, you’ll need access to capital for a wide range of expenses. So to ensure you reach your international potential, Webster offers short-term lines of credit, guaranteed by the U.S. Export-Import Bank.
Pre-Export Working Capital Allows Your Company to
- Finance export sales and acquire inventory
- Cover costs related to the manufacture or purchase of exported goods
- Access export financing with advantageous rates against foreign accounts receivable and export-related inventory
And as a Delegated Authority Lender, Webster can approve facilities quickly and commit the U.S. Export-Import Bank’s guarantee without having to first submit an application for approval.
Keep in Mind
Pre-export working capital is available to eligible U.S. clients.
For more information on Pre-Export Working Capital, please call us at 1-800-482-2220.
All credit products and pricing are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply.