Webster Business Value Savings
The perfect complement to any Webster business checking account.
- Fast Facts
- The basic savings account your business needs
- Easy to be free: Monthly service charge can be waived
- FDIC insured
Webster knows you need a no-nonsense business savings account that offers you the opportunity to save with ease. That’s why we offer Webster Business Value Savings*, a basic business savings account that’s the perfect complement to Webster Value Business Checking.
Webster Business Value Savings offers
- Greater peace of mind with FDIC insurance
- Free ATM card for easy access to your money
- Free Online Banking, 24/7 Telephone Banking, mobile banking and account alerts
- Plus, it’s easy to be free! Webster will waive your Monthly Service Charge if you:
- Maintain a $500 Daily Minimum Balance, or
- Maintain a Webster Business Checking Account.
Keep in Mind
- Only $5.00 to open; $5.00 Monthly Service Charge can be waived
- Rates and fees may vary by state and region
*Miscellaneous fees may apply.
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers and electronic payments from a savings account to a maximum of six (6) per calendar month from the following categories: preauthorized transfers, including overdraft protection; telephone transfers; and electronic transactions, including WebsterOnline transactions, Webster Web-Link® transactions, Checks, Check Card payments to third parties, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions and wire transfers. A per item fee will be deducted from your account if you exceed this limit.