Industry Solutions: Not-for-Profits
While you further your cause, let Webster provide the financial tools and support needed to bring you closer to your mission.
From day-to-day operations to funding for the future, your not-for-profit organization faces many unique challenges. At Webster, we can help you meet them.
Our industry specialists have first-hand, non-profit experience and can offer you financial guidance and a range of tailored solutions all geared to help you reach your ultimate mission: improving lives.
Tailored Money Management
We have the business checking, savings and cash management products and services to maximize your firm's finances.
- Business checking options that suit your specific not-for-profit
- Competitive merchant credit card processing1 with next day funding
- Customized cash management tools including Webster Payment-Link® to help capture online donations
- Convenient Remote Deposit Capture with Webster Deposit-Link® for large businesses that deposit more than 200 checks per month, have multiple locations, and a need for cash management services
- Or, convenient Business Remote Deposit using WebsterOnline.com for businesses that deposit up to 200 checks per month and do not need cash management services
- Simplified bookkeeping and Payroll Services3 to reduce overhead costs
Convenient Access to Financing4
Our suite of Business credit cards offers the flexibility to separate business expenses from personal expenses, access to free spending reports and the purchasing power you need to manage your business cash flow.
Webster’s cost-effective financing solutions offer your organization:
- Capital and fund expansion or growth (gaps in cash flow)
- Highly competitive rates on Lines of Credit and Term Loans
- The ability to purchasing new buildings, new locations and schedule much needed maintenance projects
- A vehicle to fill gaps in cash flow
Long-Term Investment Strategies + Risk Management5
From advice on short-term investment strategies to managing your organizations' endowment, Webster Financial Advisors can help make your assets work harder for your organization while protecting against potential risks.
Range of Insurance Services + Employee Benefits6
To help prepare for the unexpected and to protect your organization, we offer services, through our relationship with USI, including:
- Health Savings Accounts for your employees.
- Property + Casualty insurance
- Employee benefits—including medical, dental, life, and disability
- Workers’ Compensation
To learn more about our Not-for-Profit Financial Services, please call us at 860-648-5095 or 877-235-6125.
- Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation. Next-business-day funds availability on payments processed through Webster Bank Merchant Services to a Webster business checking account. See a Webster representative for full details.
- Payroll Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement with Complete Payroll Solutions, LLC.
- All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.
- Investment, trust, credit and banking services offered through Webster Financial Advisors, a department of Webster Bank, National Association. Investment products offered by Webster Financial Advisors are not FDIC or government insured; are not guaranteed by Webster Bank; may involve investment risks, including loss of principal amount invested; and are not deposits or other obligations of Webster Bank. Webster Financial Advisors is not in the business of providing tax or legal advice. Consult with your independent attorney, tax consultant or other professional advisor for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax or estate planning advice.
- Insurance and risk management services offered through a marketing relationship with USI Insurance Services of Connecticut, Inc., a subsidiary of USI Holdings Corporation. USI is a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, a private equity affiliate of Goldman Sachs & Co.