For your short-term investments, Commercial Paper can be a quick option for diversification.
- Fast Facts
- Offers fixed maturity dates
- Maturities from 1-270 days
- Subject to safekeeping fee
Investing in Commercial Paper provides your company with unsecured, uninsured promissory notes issued by creditworthy corporations. With their short maturity terms, they can offer an ideal way to diversify your business’ investments.
At Webster, we provide access to Commercial Paper issuers, and we’ll work with you to find the investment that meets your needs.
Commercial Paper Offers
- Maturity terms ranging from overnight to 270 days
- Ability to purchase at discount or on an interest-bearing basis
Keep in Mind
- Minimum investment is $100K
- Transactions incur a fee
- Commercial Paper is not a bank deposit and is not FDIC insured
- Interest rates are subject to market conditions
- Commercial Paper must link to a Webster Deposit Account
To invest in Commercial Paper, first open a Webster deposit account.
For more details on Commercial Paper, please call us at 1-888-578-2323, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Paper is not a bank deposit and does not qualify for FDIC insurance.
- Customer Service
7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Email Customer Service
- Locate An ATM/Branch